Light-Up The Hospital! Pledge Day is the Foundation’s largest day of charitable giving. Come down to Waneta Plaza on Friday, December 1 and join in the community spirit and show your support for the Foundation’s Orthopedic Enhancement Project.
Date: Friday, December 1st, 2023 is Light-Up the Hospitals! Pledge Day
Location: Waneta Plaza in Trail or at the KBRH Health Foundation Office
Time: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
Join us in enhancing the quality of health care for the Kootenay Boundary region.
This year we are raising funds for the $750,000 Orthopedic Enhancement Project, which will purchase state of the art medical equipment for the Operating Rooms at KBRH, to be used by the Orthopedic Surgeons. The equipment purchased will allow the surgical team to continue their excellent work and introduce new services to ensure better care closer to home.
You can also donate to the department of your choice at KBRH, Columbia View, Poplar Ridge or Community Health.
If you wish to support us, please consider donating in one of the following ways:
- Online: https://kbrhhealthfoundation.ca/donate
- Mail: using the Light-Up Returnvelope
- Call: 250-364-3424
- In person: at the KBRH Health Foundation Office, weekdays between 8am and 4pm, or from 8am to 5:30pm on Pledge Day.
- Support Change-Up! for Light-Up – donate your change at McDonald’s in Trail and Castlegar from November 17 to December 1.
- Purchase a Holiday Raffle ticket for $20 and be entered to win one of two prizes!
The live entertainment begins with St. Michael’s School Choir from 11:30 am to noon; Golden City Fiddlers, 12:30 to 1:30 pm; Kyla Hanna, 1:45 to 3 pm; Step It Up dance team, 3:30 to 4 pm followed by the Trail Gymnastics Club from 4:15 to 4:45 pm, and wraps up with the Trail Harmony Choir from 5:00 to 5:30 pm.
Pictures with Santa will also be taking place at centre court between 1 and 5:30 pm.